Deer Breaks Into House
A Deer Breaks Into a House in Wisconsin
A deer broke into a house in Wisconsin. The two-year-old buck knocked over lamps and other small objects, poked holes in the ceiling with antlers and wreaked havoc on the furniture. While no one was injured, the incident left a bloody mess.
One woman thought she was getting robbed after hearing glass break in her home. The rogue deer in her case was able to run away without causing any major injury, but left a trail of damage behind it. She had to enlist the help of local police. This is the second time a deer has ruined a house in the state.
According to a report in the local paper, the most common occurrence is that of a full-grown deer running into a house. But this was a first for Erik Anderson, warden of the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. In fact, Anderson said that he’s never seen such a situation. He speculates that the buck may have been attracted to the wooden decorations on the property, but that’s as far as he’s gone.
Another area with an infamous rogue deer was West Allis, Wisconsin, where a man named Richard Sujecki’s front door was wide open with a glass barrier in it. He and his wife, Sue, heard what sounded like a crash inside their home. They were shocked when the buck snuck into the home. It appeared to be in a panic, as it was trying to escape but could not.
Another story came from New York where a buck broke into a nursing home. The buck managed to break through a window, which is a very good feat if you are a deer. But what happened next is a bit of a mystery.
In New Jersey, a homeowner witnessed a rogue deer break into the house. The buck knocked over lamps, knocked over collectibles and damaged the glass. Unfortunately, no one was hurt in the incident, but the homeowner will have to replace some of the windows. If you are the unfortunate owner of a home that has suffered a break-in, please call the appropriate authorities for help.
One other rogue deer story is from Staten Island, New York. A woman who was in the bathroom when the buck made its way into the house was a lucky duck. When the cops arrived, the buck was in a coma, and animal control euthanized the poor animal.
Still, the Sujecki family says they are glad that no one was injured in the event. However, the buck has left a bloody mess and no one knows why the buck got into their house in the first place. Some theories suggest that it was a mating season, or perhaps construction on the property disturbed the animal. That’s all the more reason to make sure your front and back doors are locked.
There are probably many other stories out there, but this is the only one I can recall. Perhaps there’s another, but I can’t find it.